Key Features & Benefits of
Armadillo Tactical Ladders
- Carbon Fiber construction results in an extremely lightweight ladder that is easily carried and allows rapid deployment for placement in difficult situations.
- Portable: Easy transportation and storage, for example the trunk of a car or backpack.
- Quick, easy and quiet assembly without any additional hardware or tools that can be lost.
- Segmented – Only take as much ladder as needed for the mission
- Additional uses of ladder segments:
- Stretcher (litter)
- Door wedge
- Bus assault
- Quick slide-together spliced joints for quick assembly. No additional hardware or tools required.
- Strong, reinforced carbon fiber rungs with textured no-slip finish.
- Rubberized feet on end sections to reduce chance of slipping. Optional, claw grip swivel feet are also available for no-slip on surfaces like ice.
- Optimized carbon fiber side rails for maximum stiffness and minimum weight.